Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Hate You: Renee Zellweger

I hate you Renee Zellweger.  Your attempt to make up for your lack of acting "chops" by scrunching up your face and squinting with you eyes bothers me to no end.  It is possible that you are a perfectly nice person in real life.  I will grant you that.  But I suspect you are the type of friend that everyone makes fun of behind their back despite being a famous movie star.  I've hated you in so many movies I went to IMDb.com and counted them.  It's 16.  And that's just the movies I've for some reason seen.  I didn't even count Dazed and Confused since you were uncredited.  But I did count Reality Bites even though I don't remember you in that movie at all.  I'm just banking on the fact that you made a sour face while someone was acting next to you.  I'm ashamed you played Beatrix Potter.  I find Lauren's cat more convincing when he tries to trick me into feeding him again than I've ever found you in any performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment