Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What the Fuck?: Liam Neeson Will Fight You.

When did Liam Neeson start fighting people in movies?  I guess it was that first Batman.  But why?  It's an odd career choice to, at fifty, start beating people up in movies.  I haven't seen his new movie yet but he obviously beats somebody up with the same moves he used in Taken.  I'm just curious why.  Taken was ok.  I didn't really buy him beating up a bunch of dudes half his age even if he used to be in the CIA or whatever.  I'm not sure but I think retired CIA agent vs current Armenian thug is a tougher match than was presented in that film.  He cut through those dudes like Tony Jaa in a class full of yellow belts.  Is this really the best we can do?  Why is Liam Neeson doing all this stuff?  I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of Liam Neeson kicking ass and I'm unclear how I feel about it.  I'm not even going to bring up the Star Wars movies because for the most part I'd like to forget they even exist.
And on another note, did he really piss his pants as this picture would have us believe?  I kind of hope so.  I found it on some blog that claimed it was true.  But that's a blog, who reads those anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment