Sunday, February 6, 2011

Trailers for Movies that Look Good

Drive Angry














There is no doubt I'll be there opening weekend.  This is the Cage I've been waiting for.  And was that actress wearing cut off mom jeans?  I think she was.  How bad is this going to be?  So bad I may see it twice.  Is Cage funnier when he freaks out or when he tries to play it cool?  I don't know.  I hope this one offers up instances of both.

Win Win



















In some ways this movie looks a little trite but I'm excited to see actual wrestling in a movie.  Almost every movie or TV show that thinks it should, for some reason, include a scene of high school wrestling gets it completely wrong.  Oddly, one of the best wrestling scenes I've ever seen in a movie was in Rushmore.  Both the Station Agent and The Visitor were very good and I expect this to be equal to those two at least.  And Bobby Cannavale is always funny.


Rage












This one could go either way.  Guillermo Del Toro's name as producer doesn't really mean too much to me, though I don't think he would help produce something he didn't find enjoyable.  It could be a real thriller which don't appear very often.  We'll see.


Incendies






 This movie just looks amazing.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment