Monday, January 3, 2011

2010: The Five Worst Movies I Saw In The Theater

Alice In Wonderland


















Honestly, I don't know if there are words to describe how horrible this was.  It did it's best to make me want to vomit from start to finish.  If only it had succeeded.



Dinner for Schmucks



















I desperately wanted to one thing to be funny about this movie.  One thing.  I wanted to crack a single smile.  I wanted the corner of my lips to curl just once with a hint of satisfaction.  No luck.  What a piece of shit.  The actors in this movie are no longer acceptable barometers of anything movie related.  That goes for you as well Mr. Rudd.


Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World













When my brother watched this movie he texted me and said, "There's too much going on in this movie for me."  Too much bullshit, that is.


Clash of the Titans



















Clash of the Titans is everything a movie shouldn't be.



The Expendables



















Initially I had Wolfman in this slot but Lauren convinced me, correctly, that it wasn't that bad due to the amount of laughable scenes it offered.  So I added this steaming pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment